The rest room Incident...
On 29th Aug 2010, I had my MS second semester exams. The exam center was DPS Bangalore. My room was in a new building. The building was not fully constructed yet only 2 floors were done. I was searching for a rest room. In one corner I saw a man coming out of a room washing his face. So I assumed that it was the rest room. Went in, but I was shocked to see a lot of doors. I held the knob of the door, the door suddenly started to open. Right there, right there; I still cant forget that moment; a lady came out. Well I think u can guess my face and feel at that time. Not that I was shocked, stunned or ashamed; but I was really embarrassed. I asked her sorry for some 10~15 times. Thank GOD she did not scold or slap me, she obliged with me. When I came out I found that there was no sign board. Uff, that was one incident to remember for life .
though its a day today happening, some how i find it hypocritical and it aint sunil's way, u ll know wat i mean!!!
ReplyDeletebut thn again, nice one!!!
especially pic, which says it all!!!
:)
ReplyDelete