Bloggers Block!

Well, how do I start?!

I guess I am not yet out of this mind block. No Idea on to how to start a blog post, its as if I never knew how to write a blog post! Guess this is what is called a writer's block. Since I am no professional in writing, I will call it a Bloggers Block..

I had lot of ideas, I really mean a lot. But when ever I would sit in front of a computer to put it in words, nothing came into my mind. I wasn't just confused, but I would get lost. 

I have tried to reason myself a lot of times about this behavior, but never got a perfect answer to any questions raised. Is it because that I dont have time? Or is it because including me there would be only 5~10 readers of this blog? Or did I lose all my writing skills? Or is it that I really dont care anymore? Or am I not motivated enough to write? Or is it because I am trying keep my thoughts to myself? Or am I lost in too much work? Or is it that I worry that something I wanna say, has already been said and done? Or is it that my idle mind is no more anyone's workshop? These questions would never would get answers even if I spend my whole life thinking. So fuck these questions I just wont think anymore. I am back to write things, even if they are shit!

Once started I guess, I still know how to END!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..