Back to the Childhood..

At this age of 27, I am currently living my childhood again. I ain't no time traveler, so this is no story about Space-time continuum or any stuff like that. I have this experience of living my childhood again when I play with my niece.

My niece is one little being who gets happy for even a small thing, and get angry for no reason at all. My home becomes more festive when she comes. My parents will be running behind to catch her. She walks everywhere; be it on the floor, be it on chocolate, be it on a ball, be it on a keyboard; she just doesn't care. Walking makes her happy and she just walks. When given a paper, or a tissue or anything tear-able; she just tears. Scribbling is one of the most fun things that she does. And she scribbles on many things. I have a few of my walls in my room decorated by her. And that is one of the very few stuffs that makes my room look more lively. Its fun when you watch these kinda cute little things, but you would enjoy it more when you are being a part of it.

Whenever me and my niece start playing, its not just her who makes mess, I would be right next to her supporting and encouraging. No matter what she asks; and trust me she asks everything from computer keyboards to kitchen utensils; I just give her that. Its fun when you have people around you who respect the life of carelessness, just like my niece. My mom and her mom a.k.a my sister shouts at us; but that's natural when you have a kid and a wannabe kid playing at home. Its for these small moments I make sure that I stay at home at-least once in a week.

Its at these times the inner child in me takes over my exterior self. Every single day is an adventure worth remembering for a long time. And these are those fine moments in life which keeps one driving to live long!

Comments

  1. Nice !! Good to hear there are two kids on the block to mess around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the beauty of having kids at home :):)..Only sad part they grow up fast too ;-)

    Anyways, enjoy maaDi !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My first 500 KM..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II