The Unforgiven Week...

Many people will have memorable days, and some will have unforgettable days. The week (1-09-08 to 6-09-08) has been the worst week of my whole life, so it is just not unforgettable but I will never forgive it.

I had a lot of frustrating moments all through the week. I was so much pissed off, that if I had the real hatred I would have killed many. I never showed my anger to anyone in this whole world. Instead I did not speak to anyone with my want, I spoke only for the purpose.

I was even pissed off on myself. So i punished myself by not eating anything from morning 7 to midnight 12 on wednesday. After all this I am still having some bad days at the office. But this week will always be UNFORGIVEN.

Comments

  1. whenever such things happens , just endure, feel the pain completely, knock urself out of pressure but dont act. It's all mind games, let the mind gets maximum stress, let u suffice pain...atlast u'll burn urself and u'll re-born.

    Keep one thing in mind, if u get some bad experience be happy that u got in now....it's better to experience all the pain at the start of ur life. So welcome !!!!!

    down the line, mebbe after 5 yrs, all these pains will prepare u for nxt battle in life. All the best for that !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankz for the support! I will be get ready for bigger ones...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..