The Reason...

'No Pain, No Gain'. Well now I understand the real meaning of it. Working for an average of 13:23:32 per day for a month is much harder on my body than my brain. I did not notice this much, It was my family and friends (who are not working with me in the same process area). They all said that "You overdo it!". Some of my friends even said that I am foolish, who just works for nothing. They even asked me if my company paid me extra for the overtime. It is a common thing for those who have a lot of experience, but for me and my well wishers it is something new.

Well I know all that they are worried about is me, my health, my life and my future and nothing else. I am not blaming them, not even complaining about it. They actually don't know the reason why I was working so hard. When they all read this, they will call me that mentally disabled person. But there are only a few in this whole world who can understand this.

My part of the code (i.e my module) was in a pathetic condition with a lot of patches and stitches. It was in such a bad condition that I had to push myself too far to get it into a working condition. For everyone it is just a code, for me 'It is my baby'. I am its creator, like parents bringing up their kids, I need to prepare my code such that it is somewhere near to perfection. My parents have sacrificed a lot to bring me up. I am just doing the same thing to get my baby(code) ready for this world. This is the only reason why I push myself that hard.

But I do consider all of my near ones comments, I can understand how much they all care about me. I will get back to what I was before starting this project, soon after my code is up and running. 'This is my promise to them'.

Comments

  1. u r a geek !!!!!!!

    In another 6 months u wont even remember anything u did for the project...it'll be taken away from you. So what u gonna do about it ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the work that I did was to bring up my baby(code), not just to keep it with me. But I will get ready for the next baby, If I am into a dev project...

    And as I promised them, me and my routine will become normal...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..