An Oath!!!

The definition of oath is "A solemn, formal declaration or promise to fulfill a pledge, often calling on God, a god, or a sacred object as witness". Oath must be taken by a person who has self control and good determination, so that it can be fulfilled.

I have no self control or good determination, but still I took this oath yesterday 13-Feb-2009.

Every time some one sees me coding or feels my coding skills, the first question that I have been asked is "Are you a Comp Sc. student?". My answer would always be "No, I am an Electrical student.", they would be astonished to hear it.

This whole concept drives me crazy. So on 13-Feb-2009 when I had a bit of spare time to think, these thoughts came into my mind. This was like a spark which made me take this oath.

Now as all of you readers as my witness, I take this oath "I will prove to this world that I am no less than a Comp Sc. student".

By fulfilling my pledge, I will prove that any non Comp Sc. student can be equal or even better than a Comp Sc. student. Until I complete this I wont rest in peace or piece.

I will keep on sayin' to myself "There is something that I must achieve. And until that day... not even Death himself can take my life away!"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..