Long Time No BLOG - again!!!

It has been pretty long time since I had any posts. The last post was on August 26, 2009. The same kind of gap was there during the last year, what a coincidence.

Now I am back from hiatus. My life has been on a roller coaster; up, down, left, right, going round and round in all unimaginable directions. I am loving it, I now feel the tougher the better.

During this period I have been into twitter. This is one awesome thing where u can update some short message, follow other ppl, lot more fun that the plain orkut or a flashy facebook.
Even if I am on hiatus here, I will always be there on twitter so u can follow me there [http://twitter.com/sunilsairam].

As they say 'Change is inevitable', I am looking ahead of some change in everything that is associated to me. So one of them is me back blogging... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..