Infy - Last Working Day

It was 04-June-2010. This was my last working day in Infosys Technologies Limited.

It was morning 7:30, I didn't wanted to miss my last ride in the Infy bus and that too in my last but one window seat. I reached office around 9:00AM. My one last entry into Infosys. It was too nostalgic that day.

I had to get a few approvals and had to return my Id and bus pass, to do all these Shailesh was with me. Me Yeshwanth, Shailesh, Raghava and Manohar went for lunch. Once this was all done, me and Raghava went to get my releaving letter at 3:30 PM. It was really great to hold that one letter in my hand finally. It was like a bail out letter from a prison. Probably this was the only time in the whole day I smiled and was happy.

Then was my last coffee corner. This too was a memorable one. It was me, Shailesh, Raghava, Shrivatsa and Yeshwanth. The as usual coffee corner with a huge noise and loads of fun. At the end of it I was covered with nostalgia all round me. [Pics of my last Coffee Corner]

One suprise of the day was from my team. They had organised a small get-together, I thought it was for Ashish's Birthday. When I went there I was the main person and it was for me; a farewell cake cutting. I was really surprised that my team had considered me.

At last it was the time to leave, but not yet. Raghava, Yeshwanth and Shailesh delayed their departure for me and we all stayed back till 8:00 PM. We had the snacks for one last time in the Infy Coffee Day. With my heart filled with tears, I said goodbye to them.

At 8:00 PM I bid Adieu to Infosys. It seemed like yest that I had joined and now its all gone and is just memories.

Akshatha accompanied me in the bus, my last ride back home from Infosys. Had a nice chat with her on the way back home. Finally got out of the bus; stood there still for 5 min in the martyrdom of losing my friends for ever... :(

Comments

  1. Engae vazhkkai thodangum, Adhu engae evvidham mudiyum.
    Idhudhaan paadhai Idhudhaan payanam Enbadhu yaarukkum theriyaadhu.
    Paadhaiyellaam maarivarum payanam mudindhuvidum.
    Maaruvadhaip purindhu kondaal mayakkam thelindhuvidum.

    Macha go n listen to this song. Everyone should accept the changes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I do accept it da... But its very hard to loose friends... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard but practice to not worry for any one in the world. whom ever may come n they may go but one should not feel for that. Try to become very hard like me macha.

    Even i was in ur position once i was leaving our college. But now im ready to accept for any changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm that might be true on papers... But trust me that is a life of a machine not a human... Thats what differentiates us from machines..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm true but now im not a human macha. Let u be as a human if u like that pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After reading this... i dont feel like quitting ... thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do you keep on saying that u have lost your friends .... you can say u miss them ... i am sure u have not lost them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. True.... But I cant see them as and when I want to... Missing would mean not seeing them for sometime, but here it is for an indefinite time... So I call it a LOSS.... :(

    Also, because of this internet many would prefer to chat than meet... :|

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..