The Coffee Machine...

It was one fine morning, I went to the office pantry and stood in front of the coffee machine. To my luck I did not get the ready message instead the bin was full. Many if they see this message they would use the other machines. But since I had seen this kind of message, I did a reset of the machine and even though the bin was full the status turned to ready and I got my coffee. 

Later a foreigner, who works on the same floor, came up to the machine and saw the bin full message. Instead of resetting the machine he actually took the bin and emptied it and got his cup of coffee.

After seeing this I was totally ashamed of myself. All I did was to get my coffee and did not give a shit about the next person. But the foreigner did not just think about himself or did not wait for the maintenance people to come and clean, instead he cleaned it himself.  
 Damn! I was all selfish and he truly thought about others also...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..