A tattoo called rage..

Rage has been one of the prominent sins that I have been doing all my life. Many a times this rage overflows so much that rather than letting it go, I cant forgive myself. And this is the reason that I wanted a tattoo such that it could actually seal that rage.

This is my second tattoo. This one has more meaning than my previous one. This is special coz its a custom tattoo, knowing that this has not been on anyone's skin before is just heavenly feeling. My idea before getting this one was that I wanted a seal which actually holds the center nucleus. This nucleus represents the rage that is in me and the outer seal was to contain it. So every time I look at this tattoo it should reduce the rage that has accumulated in me. With this idea and few references I went to Veer. I sat with him to put my ideas and references into paper. I actually liked the center Celtic knot which holds the red colored nucleus with a tribal designs emerging out. Then he drew the picture with a freehand. I was really amazed to see such a kick-ass art. That was it and it was decided and the inking began. At the end I was not just happy but felt satisfied by the quality of the tattoo and Veer's art.






Artist: Veer Hegde
Studio: Eternal Expression Tattoo Studio, Bangalore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..