My Life in last few months..

Its been a weird time in the last few months. I have had one of the best month and the worst possible month if my whole life. There has been some addition to my family and had made some enemies also. Well on the enemies part I have made quite a lot of them. I was once a Hero, then in the last few months I became a villain and now on the process of becoming a human.

Well first the good part; there has been an addition to my family and also an addition to my machinery. My sister had her baby on July 28th. My niece (Adithi) is the cutest little most innocent being in this whole wide world. Well they all say babies are cute, but this little thing is so cute that calling her cute would be an understatement. If I start describing about her more I would be using way too many cute words. She is a cute little lioness. Whenever she is awake she takes control of the whole of my family and she is so peaceful when she sleeps it is as if peace has to redefined. Next was my addition to my machinery, I finally got a bike. Royal Enfield Thunderbird was my dream bike and finally I could afford one. I now own a Royal Enfield and now I am part of a Royal family. Also had been on a bike trip to Nandi Hills with few of my real friends. More on this bike in my later posts.

Now on the low sides. First and foremost I was transformed from a Hero to a villain and then now am in the process of transforming back to a human. Well many wouldn't understand this part, unfortunately I cannot elaborate on this. Next came the worst month of my whole life. August 2011 is easily the worst month of my whole life; it is not one of the worse months but its the worst ever month. I tore my ankle's ligament and now I am still limping around. I was food poisoned and was dehydrating like some tsunami. Then because of my ankle I fell off from my bike and the bike got damaged. And on top of all these I was totally broke the whole month. My credit card dues were actually more than my monthly allowance. And expenses grew day by day.

Apart from this work has been as lame as ever; nothing interesting going on in office. Well yeah had my birthday. Instead of counting the number of people at a birthday party, I was rather counting the number of notification on facebook. On my birthday most of calls that I expected were converted to messages and most messages were converted to facebook wall post. And many didn't respond as I had become a villain to them. I am not complaining but I am just saying.

This is pretty much my life in the past few months.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

My first 500 KM..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II