Unusual Mondays..

Mondays for a software engineer should be sober, dull and mundane. Monday's are the least productive days for me. It is not just that, but I lose interest to even gym on Mondays. Back when I was in school, mondays were the days I hated and would have done any goddam thing to escape a single monday. It was like a slow-start-week-syndrome. And this was the my mondays till last few weeks.

Now I just get up every monday feeling so fresh as if I was a veggie that was just taken of the plant. On mondays I don't fear my kryptonite, the Sleep. Sunday night are specially relaxing even though I know that there is a deadly monday coming. I get the best sleep on a sunday night and the brightest and most alert monday wake-ups. Every morning bus rides are sleepy except for those on mondays. The fact that I am writing this post on a monday morning itself proves that I somehow have come to a point in my life where I have stopped to hate mondays.

Is this the end of the world for me? Is it that the office somehow has become interesting? Is it that I have grown old enough to understand that monday is just another day? Is it that I have a crush in office, which even I dunno of? Is it that I don't care as the world will anyway come to an end in 2012? Is it that the work has become enjoyable? Is it that the people in office are much friendlier? Or is it that my brain has started to malfunction?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..