Left of my fall..

Falling is a major cause of personal injury. And injuries are nothing new to me. I have had quite a few falls in my life, be it on a cycle, a bike or even on a floor. Till date I have had 6 noticeable falls that I remember off. Two of them on my cycle, two on bike and two when on ground.

The first day when I got my cycle I was riding it to my Gramps house and that's where I had my first fall. And then on the way back also I had a itsy-bitsy accident. Both of them was when I was taking a left turn. Then there was the two falls, when I was riding bike, these were also left turn falls. It is a bit weird that I had all of my falls on while making a left turn and also all of them happened when I was riding single. 

I did a more in-depth search of my memory bank and it became even more weirder. I fell off twice when I was jumping. I don't remember the exact reason as to why I was jumping in the first place, but I still did and fell off. Both the times I fell, I got real bad hurt, one on my left wrist and the other my left ankle ligament. And again it was on the left. Every one of the above stated falls have been on the left side. Also I actually dont remember the exact way the fall happened. I remember that moment before and after the fall, but never could recollect the exact steps that happened during the fall.

Is it that I have some kind of curse put upon by some evil bitch? Or is it that I have left-side-fall-syndrome? Or is that the left side of my body is heavier than my right? Or am I having one of those Butterfly Effect moments, where in I black out and sometime in the near future I get to go back to those moments? Well never the less, this is one of the most strangest things that has happened to me. I need to figure out a reason, be it psychological or physical...

Comments

  1. lol :D

    liked these lines the most
    "Is it that I have some kind of curse put upon by some evil bitch? Or is it that I have left-side-fall-syndrome? Or is that the left side of my body is heavier than my right?"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..