Secret Santa

Santa Claus, the legendary patron saint of children; an imaginary being who is thought to bring presents to children at Christmas. I had never ever met him before or had even received gifts on Christmas, coz my parents say I am a Hindu.

Last week in my office they had arranges a game called as Secret Santa. In this game everyone is a Santa for someone else.

In the starting I had no interest in playing the game. But on day one for my surprise, I had received a letter from my Santa, that moment I had the joy of my life. Then I decided to play it, coz I was a secret Santa for another person. I sent him secret mails and then gave him a gift on Friday. He was really happy. I never expected any gifts from my Santa.

On Friday I returned back from lunch. I was amazed to see gifts at my chair. Everyone got normal gifts, but mine was a very special one. There was a gift and a hug packet of chips. Many got chocolates but me chips. I showed everyone the gift with full of joy, coz I love to be different and my Santa knew exactly what to do to make me look different. I have become a bit known in my floor now, all thanks to my Santa.

At the end of the day the secret was revealed. My secret Santa was Shanmuga. I was really happy and had already guessed that my secret Santa knew me very well. 'Thanks a lot Shanm, coz you made my day'.

Well my secret Santa did not get his gift, instead he lost his mug... ;)

Comments

  1. Welcome back !!!!!!!

    U noe wat, we tried hard to get the chips packed in gift wrapper...and man, u have to see the crowd's reaction for that.......

    they denied to pack it that way :(....had it been packed, then it would look like a bouquet !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool but that the best part, coz I was noticed by half of the floor...

    This is one of the most memorable moments in Infy...

    By the way whose idea was it????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..