My Inspiration 1

It has been long since I have written about my inspirational blogger, Srini.

Reading his blogs are really fun, he writes a lot of them (coz he doesn't have much work ;)). Check out his blog on Opis Komedies (Office Comedies), I can assure that everyone will have a huge laugh even in tough situations. In this label there are a few mentions about me also.


The name of the blog "WHY SO SERIOUS???" is a perfect one. Reading this blog really puts a smile on your face. It is all because of him, that I started blogging and now it has become one of my important hobby.

This blog is about his imbalanced world. All his emotions, encounters etc., are put in this one. It is a huge pack of 120 and counting blogs. This is a good reading for all kind of people. I want to call this one, a stress buster.

Some of the major posts are Opis Komedies, Imbalace State, Movie Reviews, Room Komedies (new one)
.

All the bloggers and readers out there, put your hands up for Srini....


Click here to view his blog.

Comments

  1. this is better than my marketing strategies !!!!!!!

    glad to hear that someone really burst their stress with my blog...in real, i'm writing that blog to burst my stress ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..