The rest room Incident...

On 29th Aug 2010, I had my MS second semester exams. The exam center was DPS Bangalore. My room was in a new building. The building was not fully constructed yet only 2 floors were done. I was searching for a rest room. In one corner I saw a man coming out of a room washing his face. So I assumed that it was the rest room. Went in, but I was shocked to see a lot of doors. I held the knob of the door, the door suddenly started to open. Right there, right there; I still cant forget that moment; a lady came out. Well I think u can guess my face and feel at that time. Not that I was shocked, stunned or ashamed; but I was really embarrassed.  I asked her sorry for some 10~15 times. Thank GOD she did not scold or slap me, she obliged with me. When I came out I found that there was no sign board. Uff, that was one incident to remember for life.

Comments

  1. A Macha after reading this even i to remember one such kind of incidence. Here in my client office there is a 5 similar kind of door and spaced at equidistant. 1st is conference room door. 2nd is mens restroom, 3rd handicap rest room, 4th girls rest room and 5th door for stair case.

    once instead of going to a conference room i went inside mens rest room and later realized it. Similarly once in absent mind instead of going to stair case door i opened girls rest room and searching for stair case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha :D
    hey btw do u remember an incident i had narrated long time ago? abt a stupid fella who was washing his hands in the ladies RR?
    i remembered tat ;)lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I do remember, that was funny... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @akki: watta lucky fello the guy who was washing his hands in d ladies RR is..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..