Mr.Bug, RIP!

I was taking a nap during my all fun weekend support. There was one bed bug which was biting me all long, I was really terrified and was angry to kill it. I woke up twice during my nap and searched for it, but my search was unsuccessful. After an hour of nap i woke up and to my surprise I saw that bloody bug on my leg. I wanted to kill that damn thing. All of a sudden it fell off, I was shocked. I thought it was acting trying to defend it from me, but it stayed still for a long time there. I took my zooming device and saw it, it did not even move. Well then i realized it was really dead. It was lying there as if it had drank some kind of poison. Oh yeah it drank my blood, now is my blood really the poison? Should I feel happy about it being dead or sad of me having a poison blood. I also gave my blood in a blood donation camp, hope they don't use it... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..