Question of the year!!!

My office building has 6 floors, a ground floor and a basement. Me and two of my friends got into the lift which was going down from the ground floor, though we work in the 6th floor.

The lift went down and opened, in front of us stood a man. His employee id was much lower than ours, so he must be in a higher position than us. Before stepping into the lift he asked the question of the year. He asked "Is this lift going Up?".

We were all shell shocked. For a moment I thought and gave the answer as "Yes.", then after he got off the lift we all burst into laughter.

Now when I think about it, there could be too possible thing one is he could be in serious thoughts and had lost his mind or another could be that he was making fun of us.

I still cant control my laughing about that dumb ass...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..