Journey Back Home 3

It was a rainy evening. I had a very tiring day at the office, which is not something new for me. I started from office at 8:15:32PM. The rain had stopped by then. I heard from a few in the bus that the roads were all filled.

The bus traveled half way, I woke up from a good sleep. Outside the roads were really filled. It had been quite a long time that I had seen water level raise above a normal man's knee level. I was really happy to see this.


Our bus was stopped due to traffic jam, there was this road which was perpendicular to our bus. This road was so much filled, it looked like roads of Venice. There were a few two wheelers who had to pass through the road, they were all waiting. All of a sudden one impatient guy started to move, this was ignition for all of them all of them started to move as if it was a race. They all went half way and all of their vehicles stopped. I bursted out in laughter, everyone turned towards me, I was a bit embarrassed but then they also started watching the same scene. Even after this few more vehicles went and stopped at the half way of the road, as if some had put a curse on it.

It was pretty late when I reached my stop, there was no power near our place. It was all dark without even a single torch to even light a small pebble on the road. I had a strategic walk, as I did not wanted to injure my already hurt left ankle, since I had to jog the next morning. I used the light of the lightning and walked all the way back home.

There goes another memorable Journey Back Home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..