Diff'rent week

The week (7-6-2009 to 13-6-2009) was one of the most weirdest week of my lifetime with respect to my view of a friend.

Friend in need is a friend in deed. But this is not the truth, that I realized during the start of this week when my friends ignored me when I was in a deep shit. After this day I had decided that friends are those who remember you only when they r in trouble.

This view of friends was changed again during the mid week. I have this friends, whom I have not seen or spoken from past 10 years; all of a sudden in the morning he had called up and had a good half an hour chat with him. He said that he called me coz he remembers me. I was really happy, my hope on my friends were returning back. In the same day, there was another friend who had parted from my life 5 years ago came back. We really had a great chat... :)

This week gave me a diff'rent view of my friends.

Comments

  1. believe me..friends made 10 yrs before will stay as friends forever...

    friends made 3-5 yrs before needs lot of commitment and understanding to reach better level!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm yeah, I kinda of feeling the same thing. But I don't understand why is it so?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..