A Dedication!

Today I heard a song from the movie "Kulir 100 degree", the name of the song is Manasellam. When I was listening this number the only thing that was there on my mind was him.

"Man, where in this holy world are you? how are you? why did you leave? The day you left was the saddest day of my life, I cried the hell out. I really miss you, it has been 12 years that we had seen each other. I don't want to know whether you remember me or not. After your departure I had a lot of friends who were different, but none like you. Sometimes it feels like the word friend has an end. I had not expressed these things when you were with me, please come back at least once before my death. I will never ever in this whole life forget you, BALAJI..."

There are many songs on friendship, but none till this date has made an impact on me like this one. The lyrics of this song is just mind-blowing with a soothing music. Hats off to the lyricist, thanks for giving us a song like this which reminds us of lost friends who were never forgotten.

This song is dedicated to youuuuuu......

Download the song Manasellam from Kulir 100 degree here (Original / Remix)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..