When I looked at Sh-iT

These lines are the ones that came to mu mind when I really looked at it.

  • When I looked at shit, it said "You ain't no shit, I AM!"...
  • When I looked at shit, it said "What are you lookin' at?"; I thought "Sh-it happens"...
  • When I looked at shit, it said "I am a monster in disguise"; I thought "What a disguise!"...
  • When I looked at shit, it said "Sorry that I came out disintegrated!"...
  • When I looked at shit, it said "Don't EEW at me, I was in you all this time!"...
  • When I looked at shit, it said "Bad stomach day, huh?!"...
  • When I looked at shit, it said "I am strong, coz u couldn't digest me, ha ha!"...
  • When I looked at shit, it said "You have done it, now get lost"...
  • I was thinkin' about Reduce-Reuse-Recycle & then when I looked at shit, it said "Don't even look at me"...
  • When I looked at shit, I said "Holy Shit" ; it said "even the holy, shit"...
  • When I looked at shit, it said "Uff, it was tough to get out"...
  • When I looked at shit, it said "Don't ssh me, just flush me"; I said "adios"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..