My Resolution for 2011


New year resolution is one of the most important things that I do every year, but none the less I never ever had kept the resolution for the whole year till last year. Well one more thing about my previous new year resolutions was that they weren't as influential as my last one.
Did you ever try to live all by yourself. Just once, not listening to leads, managers, parents, elders, teachers and your so called well-wishers. Yeah and now this is my resolution for 2011.
I for once, the last year, lived a life by my own; choice I made was my very own. Did not even take orders from anyone. Yes I have been advised a lot as usual, but I considered only a few real important ones. I had a ball of time last year, probably because I kept my resolution. It felt so much free that I am the cause of my fall or rise and I finally have no one else to blame for. I for one is a person who believes that 'The day one stops improving is the day one should call it quit from life'. So the day I decide that I should not have a new year resolution is the day you will come and see me in a burial ground!

I have made my resolutions for 2012. Well hoping to keep that up. *fingers crossed*
Last but not the least 'Happy New Year' to all my readers.. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..