Bangalore Metro; A review...

Recently rode Bangalore Metro, so this my experience and what you can expect when you ride it for the first time. This was my first ever ride in a metro or tram or any other rail transport within the city. I was really excited when I realized that I was about to ride the so much hyped "Namma Metro".

As metro is pretty new in Bangalore, people has made it a fun ride rather than regular commute. So expected a huge crowd and wasn't that bad. Since it was my first ever metro ride, I was super psyched. The process that they follow and the ticketing system was something new and good. The best part about the metro was the timings of these things, they are perfect. A board said that the train would arrive in 2 min at MG Road and it did. I Didn't walk into it, coz people pushed me into it. Then the ride was something new, but I didn't actually enjoy it; coz it was very slow for a metro. Reached Byappanahalli.

Now the real annoying part of my experience began. Got another one from Byappanahalli to get back to MG Road. Now the voice in that train reminding about the stops in three different languages started to annoy me. Then it became even worse when I realized that it was hell crowded and air conditioning was very mild. It just got worse from there; there was no good view outside, it felt as if the train was getting slower and lower, the enclosed capsule got hotter and hotter; people and their excitement irritated the most. Probably my view might change if I go next time; but that aint happening any time soon..

A personal advice for those who wanna try it; carry headphones and some nose plugs. You can enjoy the ride better without that crappy voice of the announcer and by avoiding the farts.

Comments

  1. Bangalore Metro Staff and security is not good.
    I use to travel from MG Road/Trinity to bayapanhalli faced many time trouble to catch the last metro at "Trinity metro station" even i reach their 5 minute before the last train time. but they close the gate Before 10PM o'clock and security said the last train is 9.50PM. Bt as per Train schedule last train start from MG Road in 10.05PM. why this is happening.
    Bangalore Metro management need to take care their staffing and train timing as they mention. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..