A ruined English..

I always liked the English language even from school. Even my favorite teacher in school was the English teacher. English for me is more important than even my mother-tongue. Now-a-days all I see is a ruined language, everyone thinks its cool to actually spell the words wrong and capitalize in unwanted places and also they try to add numbers in words. They call this the SMS or the youth language. But those idiots don't understand that they are actually ruining themselves in front of the next generation. If people from the future see all those stupid way of using English; they would surely say that some idiot taught them the language or they would even consider these English-illiterate fools as mentally retarded.

Using 'u' in place of you and 'v' in place of we, are to an extent acceptable. But using 'hoe' in place of how and 'hApiE' in place of happy and similar things aren't stupid but its just retarded. See the quote below. Just because you can read it doesn't make you a super genius, but the person who wrote this is just a stupid English-illiterate fool.

"dR r 2 tHiNgzz 2 aiM @ iN lYf: 1sT, 2 geT wAt u wAnTt; n afTr dATt, 2 eNJy iTt..."
"happiieE bday!!! Hav a gr8 day!!.."

Whenever I look at these kinda lines, I feel sorry for those English teachers who taught them. Just think how would they feel on teaching these kinda people. I have even tried to correct them whenever possible, but most of the time I got a reply saying that this is the cool way of English. Trust me it ain't, it is a just a foolish and disgraceful way.


If this is the way that future English is gonna be; then I wouldn't want to even imagine that future. I would despise this generation for not being able to educate the next one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..