Me a blogger...

Me was always a gamer, coder and movie maniac; but was never a person who used to read or write a blog. So finally by few of my friends inspirational blog, I am starting to write this blog.

This blog will not give you information about any hot and happening news or the old ones, it does not even give you any facts or fictions. This is just about me, my ideas and my thoughts. I love to put my thoughts, so i used to put them in the status lines of instant messengers, but now my thoughts became bigger so needed a bigger place to put them.

"Rules never rules the Ruler" though the quoted words are grammatically wrong, it means a lot. This is a sample and a simple thought, this is how the blog is going to be...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..