A Barren Search!!!

On 25-jul-2008, there were multiple bomb blasts in bangalore. Not a new thing after this day.

Well me and two of my friends started the search for the bomb or at least a bomb blast or at least the place of the blast. We started to our home from office at 6:15:25PM, we were speaking about the blast all the way long; that's obvious. These bombers are really dumb or they just don't have a thing called brain, the impact was very very small, they thought they could scare bangaloreans or to start a panic in the city. Stop joking people (bombers), I found no panic or tension on people's faces.

To talk about the search we didn't find anything. Traffic jams was in the bus, not outside. The roads were much clearer, I reached home half an hour earlier than usual. But I was very very sad coz I never found any thing that we were searching for.

I want to request one thing for the bombers please don't put any more bombs here, because there will be no traffic and without which I am bored. I now realized that traffic jams are better than bombs...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..