Why a blogger???

Many people start the blog and just continue and blogs become good, but I want to keep the reason for starting this blog and when I look back I just want to know the state of my mind when I started it.

Reasons:
  1. This thing was started because of the two inspirations (Srini and Vinod). These two people are so much into this blog thing, i was also fantasized by these blogs and wanted to try them out.
  2. Many people (friends in particular) share their thoughts with me, most of the time I just hear them; where i don't get to speak much. Well my thoughts are heard by only a few friends who travel with me in the bus. I wanted everyone to listen or at least read.
  3. Most important thing is I wanted to get out of a major addiction.
Well I can keep on explaining about these points... Might be in my next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..