Handwriting, Just a written content????

All i knew about my hand writing was during my exams. I had to write neatly coz the person who evaluates it must understand my answers. I always thought that's what all the hand writing was used for. Also hand writing meant that it is an art of writing with the hand and a writing instrument. But last week i came to know that it was not just some writing but it reflects one-self.

On 14th April at some where around 22:59 hrs, my friend Lavanya asked me "Do you want to know yourself?". At first I was stunned and then was curious about how was she going to tell me about myself. So I thought lemme give a try. She asked me to get a sample of my handwriting. She also mentioned to write something about 2 to 3 paragraphs when I was in a good mood. I gave her my handwriting, I could only write two paragraphs somewhere around 15 lines.

That evening when we met, she had got my handwriting analyzed. She had written down few points that Keshava (The expert in handwriting that I know) had given her. Well when I heard those I was shell shocked, coz everything she said was true. It was 99.2% accurate. I could not believe my ears, I was impressed by that much accuracy. After that I learnt that handwriting is a writing which reflect one-self.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..