Rain!!

On 22-April-2009, as usual I was returning back home from a hard day of work. I left the office at 6:15PM and reached my area at 8:00PM. I walked a bit and the rain started pouring heavily. I did not wanted to drench so I took shelter under a tree.

I saw a kid on the road running away from his mom, who was shouting at him for drenching in rain. I kind of felt very very happy at that moment to see that kid. It all reminded me of my child hood where in I was staying in the house watching rain, looking for a chance to get out and get wet.

Then I realized that my mom was not around anywhere and this was my chance to get wet, I started walking slowly in the rain. I was really drenched when I reached home. As always she was concerned about me and started scolding me. When I told her this short story, her scoldings became more.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..