Six Feet Under...

Principles for me is something that should be followed even at a dying situation. I had been in situations where in I could have broken my principles and could have survived, but even at those situations I followed them and failed in my tasks. I still feel proud of those situations.

I started to work after my studies. Today my principles are six feet under the earth surface.

I was discussing during my tests and also shared information , but never ever copied from a book. I also had a principle that during exams I really tested my knowledge and never ever took any kind of info or help from my friends, even at the worst case. After becoming a corporate I have broken this just to survive. The work that I do should be recognized by others without me saying a single word about it. This is one of my few buried principles. In my current state without me boasting about my work, no one would even consider it as a work done. Here doing work is not at all important, only bragging about it is important. I just had to give up this one also just to survive. These are the two most prominent of all the principles that I have buried... :(

Friendship is a term used to denote co-operative and supportive behavior between people. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, affection and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis. But here friends are made if the other person is of any use. Affection is no more between friends in this corporate world. Only usage of people are being considered as friendship. Tools are meant to be used and people are meant to be loved, but here tools are being loved and people are being used. True friends are very very rare. I have lost the power to distinguish between friends and co-workers. I never know when I am being used and when loved. Friendship does not mean the same anymore. So here I had to bury the real friendship... :(

Determination was one of my strongest points that I always spoke about. When I wanted to do something I did not really care what happened to others and what affect that work had on me, I always accomplished them. ಇಷ್ಟ ಪಟ್ಟು ಕೆಲಸ ಮಾಡಬೇಕು, ಕಷ್ಟ ಪಟ್ಟು ಕೆಲಸ ಮಾಡಬಾರದು (meaning one should love the work he does and should not struggle doing it. Coz if one loves, he will not struggle doing it.) This is what I always followed, I will do any work given, since to love it I did it the way I wanted to. But here I have lost my determination as well as this principle... :(

After putting all the above things six feet under, I have lost my soul and purpose to live. But still I don't have the guts to meet the death before it meets me. I have now become a Zombie, the warrior who gave up his soul to keep his body alive!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..