Wings of Sleep

People have some deadly enemies, whom they could not even think of defeating. Well if you ask me who is my enemy, I would say it is my deadly sleep.

I had become an early bird for quite some time now, but from past three weeks me neither an early bird nor a night crawler. All my critics laughed at me when I had this idea of early bird. Now it is their time to have the laugh... :(

The wings of my sleep has unfolded and this sleep is now flying high. I am not even able to defeat it. All that I can do is sit and sleep.

Giving up is not my type, but this one is too hard to break. I think this sleep has become my nemesis. Wish I had a weapon to defeat it.

Anyone, please help me to defeat my sleep !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..