Days of my Life.

The past three months, wow one hell of a ride.

First of all my decision on studying again, I never thought I would be able to do it. I have started my MS (part time). It is not easy to do a part time studying, coz u don't get much time to study and on top of it the dead line of project. Trust me you need extra strength and courage to take this kinda decision. Then came the midterm exams. This was an interesting thing, as I had not taken up a written test from past 2.5 years. It was fun to get back into the classroom, see the ppl around u writing, when all that u know is the subject title. Still was able to get out of the room first. The last exam was great as I knew that i had finished my exams, so I could enjoy the next day!

Work, not the same thing always. I am one of the most luckiest one in my process area, as I have been into development projects only. Thanks to whoever was responsible for it, because of which my Technical Knowledge Spectrum is widening with every single project I go into. On the appraisal part, I just don't wanna speak because I was under rated again. Looking for a new thing, as change is the only constant.

Now about a friend, Shyam. He left infy some 3 weeks ago. I never ever thought that he had become so close to me. I just miss him a lot, It feels as if I am back alone in this work place. I have lot of friends here but he had a unique place, which is now just void. Most of the colleague or so called friends, just come to me for help. After helping they dont even care, even when I am in shit. The most important reason I miss Shyam is because he was the one who was there by my side always, even when I am in deep shit. We even spoke a lot even when we had work, it was so much fun solving all the issues with him. Shyam; if u r reading this "Thanks a lot for everything, man! I am not sure whether I will be telling something like this to others. Miss u buddy!!!"

Last but not the least, my sister Dee. She is gonna be engaged soon with Vijay. I am really happy for both of them and they make an awesome pair. I am really excited about their marriage and all. This is my first big responsibility, holy cow; this is big. It ain't just my responsibility most part is taken care by my mom and dad. Hope all goes well!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..