My Seat in the bus!

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." -- Oprah Winfrey.

For me; my Limo, Mercedes, Ferrari, Bugatti and every other thing is my bus only. My preferred seat in the bus is the 2 seater side last but one seat, the window side in particular. I never ever in my wildest dream had thought that ppl would notice me using the same seat everyday and would consider that seat as mine. 


One day all of a sudden and out of nowhere a person came and spoke with me saying that he commutes in the same bus as mine. I had never seen him before, so I was still in doubt and then he said that I am the person who always sits in the last but one seat. After this my doubt was cleared and was shocked to know that people notice me in the bus.

Also a friend of mine said that many ppl does not even sit in that seat as they think that I might come. Woow now that's what I am talking, I had made a statement to others saying that there was one seat that is reserved for me. This was evident from another incident, where in I did not get into the bus in the normal stop instead I had to go three stops ahead to catch the bus. To my surprise, all the window seats except mine was filled, I was really happy.

Now I can proudly say 'That's my seat in this Bus'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..