Black n Blue friday

It was 7th Jan 2011. I woke up and without me being fully awake, as usual, grabbed some clothes from my closet and came to office wearing them. My friend Shyam and Akshatha joined for breakfast. At that time Akshatha asked why in this world was me and Shyam were wearing the same kind clothes. I explained to her that there was nothin' else goin' on and it was just a mere coincidence.

I was sitting at my cube and it felt as if I was in a mirror maze, everywhere I turned all I could see was people (most were men) with black tee and a light blue jeans. For a person who hates uniforms this was a hell which was unimaginable and that too with uniform.

Later the day during lunch saw an awful lot of people with the same attire, that's when I realized that it was not just a hell but felt like I was in some gay costume party. I kept on feeling bad after seeing more and more people (only men) with the same kinda attire. That's when I put my jacket on even in scorching heat just to hide my black tee. :(

It was a bad black n blue friday... Do you know whens the bad day to wear a black tee and light blue jeans to office? It was that day... And it felt like I was the straight guy in some gay costume party! DAMN!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..