My cofidence-dip..


Confidence is not a simple state of being certain about things. For a man with so much overconfidence, its really a big thing. Sometimes this confidence makes others feel that I am arrogant to them, as they think I have an unmerited confidence. For most of common people confidence levels are like stagnant water where in the level is at the perfect self-confidence. Where as for me the levels of confidence are like tides, most of the times this confidence of mine are on high tides. It rides so high that even the word overconfidence is not the exact thing to describe my level.

Last week I stepped into my first ever professional-life-confidence slump. It was the first time I was on a low tide in my profession. Never before I had doubts about my ability to manage things at the office. It put me in a state that I doubted every single one of my decisions. I was even scared to take up more responsibilities. It took me a week to realize the root cause of this issue. One of the two main reasons for this drop in my confidence level is that I was watching a series in which the main character makes a mistake and goes into a emotional depression and even when he comes back he is doubtful of things. And the second one was that I tried playing the game in a higher difficulty level that I usually play and I did not win that easily; this thing created a big question mark in my head about my abilities. These games and watching things have become a really important part of my life; now I cant even live without it. But it really felt bad when I realized that my favorite hobbies are the reason for this dip.

Now all I am hoping is that I make out of this Slump and get back on the high tides. Self-Rehab process is better than any other Rehabs. Hope is the last thing that I am counting on. My life has come to be like a crap hole. I know it sucks to be me now, but there is no one who can handle this thing better than me...

Comments

  1. Time to go on a long vacation! you will be back rejuvenated:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, in the worst case I need a weekend off from this world...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..