My first vist to "Manchester United Restaurant Bar"

A friday which is worth remembering for my entire lifetime. "Manchester United, Family and Friends"; yes this is the order of preference in my life and I am proud about it. For the first time I got a chance to sit and eat at the Manchester United Restaurant Bar in Bangalore.

It was my dream to be at a place where I could feel the devil getting in my body. It was as if I was the Red Devil myself. Stepping inside itself was enough to give me goosebumps. As I walked through the place, my body froze near ever one of he walls which had MUFC Pics. We sat and I got the Menu Card. For the first time I read every single name in the menu. The names were all related to MUFC. The food was really amazing. Filling up our tummies, it was time for the camera shots. Though I did not get pics next to real people, but standing next to those wallpapers itself felt as if I was standing next to them. My dream came true; all thanks to Shyam for the treat and Deepak for the ride... :)

One thing checked in my bucket-list. A place which is a must for every Red devil.
Here are the some pics of the evening: An evening at Red Devil's Home away from home..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..