Evil - The other side.

Evil as defined in the dictionary is not just the intention or effect of causing harm or destruction, usually from the perception of deliberately violating some moral code. It has more in-depth meaning. Just like God and Demon are the two sides of a same coin, Evil and Good are also belong to the same coin. It is more like a thing which helps good in lot of ways. I think Evil helps Good to make it better. Without Evil good would never be recognized as Good. Evil removes all the evil side of the good so that good just gets better and better. Not many would agree with this, but I feel this is the sole reason of the existence of Evil.

As many of you who have been with me would have in some point of your life seen my evil side. So I assume that I am the right person to write this piece about Evil. I have two sides one of them is Evil and the other one is confused. One of my side is pure Evil, the other side is really confused as to which side should it support the good or the evil. My Evil side is really not that bad as it only support the good side of evil. Evil is the only thing that is alive in me as Good needs lot of Evil to prevail. Good needs to be corrected every now and then and that's the job for Evil. So it is better to be on a side which is correct than a side which is to be corrected. So being an Evil person is actually not really as bad as you think. Well, my other side supports the other side more, but it really tries to be good. Thus confusing itself and screwing my brain.

I am proud in saying that I am Evil and I am here to make the good even better. Many times I achieve this by sacrificing my relationship, my dignity, my life and other things. For many people I am a villain, an evil asshole who doesn't know what is good, a person whose mouth and actions are really shitty. They might never understand the real reason behind my activities. But at the end of the day I am happy coz I was Evil and my purpose was served... >:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..