Lost, like never before..

Lost is such a simple word that's used too vaguely. Losing the sight of the goal is not a simple thing, but its one of the worst part of any journey. But here, as of today I have lost the goal itself. 

Yesterday night when I was sleeping, just as I thought about what in this world am I supposed to do, I realized that I had no direction or lead towards anything and then did some soul searching and finally found that I have been lost without a goal. I joined the gym to reduce weight, but I am still not sure how thin I wanna be, yet I am trying to be thin. Its been a year since I joined SAP, I am still at the intermediate level of expertise and have no clue where exactly I wanna be and what exactly I will be doing next.

Lost in a world with no bounds, a world where in I can have a fresh start and yet I am being worried about the goal. Yes I am worried about my goal, about the lead towards it, about the direction which I should head. Its a bit too philosophical I guess, but all I wanna say is that "I am lost, like never before"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..