Lovin’ you no more…

I always do stuffs without drikin,
my brain keeps on over thinkin.
Wheneva I wanted to say it to you,
something in my mind would stop from goin through.
I love you more than I love myself,
coz this heart has given up itself.
I just can’t be lovin you no more,
I have to stop these thoughts in a war.

So many times I tried,
but all for nothing coz I’m afraid.
Just for the love to you baby,
so long, I am driven this crazy.
The thing I am trying to forget is all true,
coz its the one side love to you.
I just.. I cant.. I just can’t be lovin you no more,
but I cant give this thing up and swim to the shore.

This poem was inspired by a song from Diddy Dirty Money [Loving You No More ft. Drake]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..