One night at a Infy!!!

On Thursday 22-Jan-2009, I reached office at 10:00AM. I left the office on Friday 23-Jan-2009 6:00AM. This was an awesome experience, I had never stayed before at office overnight.

That night I realized my true potential. Well that night it was me, Shanm and Vinay we were the only three in our project who was deploying the code to dev environment.

Shanm was already half dead by somewhere around 3:00AM, he had totally lost his conscious. Vinay was all hungry and restless by that time, but he was still pushing hard. I was really excited to stay overnight. I was all pumped up all night.

Now it was around 3:30 AM when my senses reached its max, I was all alert and was really excited. At this point of time I could have done at least 11 person's work. My efficiency was approximately 121%. Normally in the day times my efficiency is as low as 77%. Now I have finally discovered that I am more efficient at nights than days.

Before leaving all of us were hungry, so we had some snacks and coffee in Coffee Day at 5:30AM. Finally we all left the office at 6:00AM.

To my surprise, I did not feel tired till morning 5:45AM. I thought the restlessness began coz the SUN had come up.

Comments

  1. Oh my god!!!!!!!!! U are so accurate in calculating your efficiency...

    How do u do tat?????

    :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..