Long Time No SLEEP!!!

This is the first post for this year. Happy New Year for all you readers out there.

A new series, "Long Time". This is the second post of this kind.

People say I am a sound sleeper, coz no sound can disturb me ;). This weekend, out of the 48 hours, I slept for 25 hours. On Saturday I slept form 2:00AM to 3:00PM and then on Sunday I slept from 2:30AM to 12:30PM and from 11:00PM to 12:00AM.

It has really been a long time since I had a sleep of this kind. As far as I remember, I had this kind of sleep before I started working in Infy. Finally 'I am back Sleeping'.

Comments

  1. and u r so proud of this achievement ????????

    take regular sleep !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am really proud. Coz not many people in this world can sleep like this... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..