Password, A secret???

Today at 18:40:55, Me and my sis (Dee) were reading my post. She wanted to comment on it. So she asked me to click on the link and when the window opened, she typed the comment. I typed that verification code and the user name. So she had to type her password.

For her password is something equivalent to a treasure and she doesn't want anyone in this world to know or even try to guess. I always keep guessing some letters and also the letter count. When ever she has to type a password in front of me, she always close my eyes tightly and type's with one hand only. It is always a big thing for both of us to type her password.

She did not know that the cursor was in the comment text box. As usual she closed my eyes and typed the password. At the end she saw the monitor and was astonished to see that there was nothing in the password box. She asked me where was the password and released my eyes. I started laughing coz I discovered her password, it was written in the comment box. Both of us started to roll on the floor laughing.

LOL, Now her password is no more a secret. She did not let me write this post till she changed her password. Now my guessing begins again. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..