My Tattoo; Zu...

A tattoo is a marking made by inserting dark, indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment for decorative or other reasons. Where as a tattoo for me is a revolution, which many ppl are scared to start and once started you get so deep into it, that there is no way out of it.

My First tattoo, I got it on 08-05-10. I did some bench work on the tattoo parlors in Bangalore and finally got to know that Dark Arts tattoo studio is one of the best here. So finally I decided to get it done at that place. Then was the deign and cost of it. I had chosen a dragon which is flying upwards. I went to the studio. The cost was a bit high, but I agreed coz this is something which one shouldn't compromise on. The start of it was really awesome, it was like getting 120 injections per second. Then the excitement took its base by defeating the pain. Finally after 2.5 hrs of hard work from the artist, I had got a kick-ass tattoo.

Coming to the reason for getting a tattoo. First of all as I said this is a revolution for me. I wanted to mark the change in the era. Getting a tattoo, is to mark the end of one thing in my life. Now that I am switchin the company I wanted ppl in Infy to remember something about me. And this also marks one more thing; it is a seal for all the things that I wanna get rid of. Every time I come across a thing that I wanna get rid of, I look at my tattoo and will get rid of that thing. Now it is a seal for the inner daemon that I have.

The reason for choosing the design was that this change of era marked that I am flying high. I was always fascinated by dragons and tribal designs. Then got this one, a tribal dragon which is flying high.

Zu, a name which me and my sister chose. I just wanted to name this dragon so googled and got this name... :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..