My Team Award in Infy

The only award that I got in Infy was My team award. That was my first team and I was really happy to receive the award. That is a team which I will never forget even if I am six feet under. Though the project was tough I really enjoyed that team. It was the best team anyone can even imagine to get, and for me that was the first team in my professional life. I always thought I was really lucky to get into a team that had strong bond.

The day I received this award, I was on top of this world. We even had a party at Barbeque Nation. That day I was so proud of it, told this thing to every single one I knew.

On 5-5-2010 I got a mail from my SPM saying that 'Can you please hand over the team award memento to me'. I didn't know how to react to it, coz I was so low. I was never taking it home, I had planned to give it back to him on my last day at Infy. I wish this was just a dream and I wasn't awake.

All of you might think that I am whinning for some small thing. But these are the small things that had kept me happy here. And it feels like I lost that happiness. If it was my PM who had asked I would have given it him as he was in the team, but the person who took it was not even in my team. It was so hard to let it go.... :(

My team Award; so far and not mine anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..