Being Successful, I tried!

Every idiots thinks they are gonna be successful, that's why they are idiots. Well they are not just plain idiots, they are titanic idiots...

When I was a young kid, I was taught that worshiping GOD is the only way to be successful. If I had worshiped till now, I could have been Bill Gates. Well, later in the college I realized that hard work is the only way to be successful. I worked so hard that I was good to be called the hardest worker in the world. Then when I started to work, they said that its not the hard worker who survive its the smartest worker. Now from trying to be successful it was more a game of survival. Later I realized that working itself is not needed, you just have to show that you have worked. Boasting about others work itself was enough to be successful. Now a few days ago me and my friend was discussing about success, in that conversation I learned that 'it has to click to be successful'. No matter what you do until and unless luck (coincidence) is on your side, you can never be successful. And this is my story of trying to be successful. 

Comments

  1. though its a day today happening, some how i find it hypocritical and it aint sunil's way, u ll know wat i mean!!!

    but thn again, nice one!!!
    especially pic, which says it all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..