Is this belief?

It is about one of my related family. When I was a kid I was going to their house very often and I guess that's the reason I am an Atheist. They always used to visit the temple during the evening and then only the food was served at night. As they believed that GOD must go to bed before we had food.

Heard one more belief of them, which they have lately developed. Now it seems that the lunch in their house will be served after pooja for GOD. You might think what's so weird about this, but wait its not over yet. The pooja that they wait is the pooja that happens in Thirupathi; now does it seem weird? They eagerly wait for the pooja to finish and then have lunch and its all thanks to a stupid channel TTD. They watch that channel and then once the pooja is done in that channel then only they will have food. This is the most weirdest belief that I have ever heard off. 

Next time I see them doin that I wanna ask a question "What will you do if the cable or power is turned off?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..