Dad and Me...

My view of this unique relationship is put below. A son will easily go with his mother, coz its easier to share things which the mother. In case of a daughter, she can share things with mother or father easily. But the most toughest, well this might not be the right word, would be the Dad and Son relationship or it might just be in my case.

This relationship is so much vulnerable as if it is tied to an axe of ego and pride; a small slip can just cut it off. But yeah this is one of the best and a special one. As a child I always wanted my Dad to teach me stuffs like how to play games, tips and tricks that he used. But he never had time, as his work was from morning 6 to evening 7. I did not get time to spend with him. I always wanted to discuss all the serious matters with him; instead of writing in this blog. I always wanted my father to pass on stories into my ears. I had never had a Father-Son talk, which I always fantasized after seeing them in movies. I always wanted to talk to him about all the problems that I had and those that I am having. But all these never happened, and this caused a mind block. Now even for small things I always go to my mother first and she is my agent to get Dad's approval, even though I know he will never reject my offers. After his retirement I thought it would be easier as he will be always available, but some how that mind block is still there and till this day I can't speak freely with him. I always think 'Only if he could start', I guess he might be on the same page as I am.

I am not complaining that he did not do stuff for me. He has done a lot for me, sacrificed his life for mine and my sister's sake. I don't think I can go that far for my kid. He has been a great dad, a dad who gave me freedom for choosing things, for being what I am and for just doing what I wanted to do. Till this day whenever he is in the house I feel that I am forever young like a kid. Thanks DAD, but wish I could have a Father-Son talk someday!

Comments

  1. Unfortunately no... :(
    I wish he would, but he is not that much into computers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this a unianimous problem with most of the sons and dads. You will be fine...

    Hope the time you are awaiting for rolls down soon...

    Good writing. Keep going:):)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..