From an Atheist's mind.

I haven't seen or felt or even smelled him, So I don't believe in the non-existent. This is a reality check.

Corruption, when ever you hear this word you always think about government offices. But the truth is that it is not only in government offices but its in the whole of the theist world and this starts at every single home. Wonder why? The offerings that they give to the GOD. Its funny when people say 'I will give you gold and other stuff once everything is in my way, now do me this favor'. It doesn't make sense when you actually scold the society for being corrupted, when the root cause is actually in the every theist home.

Last time when I was traveling with my family, we met with an accident and none of us got hurt. All of them who was in the vehicle started thanking GOD for saving us. They all started reasoning that the visit to the temple saved us. They totally forgot the driver who skillfully saved us. It was his experience and skill which saved us and not the non-existent. None till this day realizes that and still mis-thanks the almighty instead of the driver.

When I was a kid I used to attend this special pooja in a temple. The priest in this one says stories of how a person did not respect GOD and did not eat the prasadam and all the mishaps that happened to him then after. I was scared and would eat the prasadam without fail. He always tells the same story and now its funny. I eat the prasadam without fail now also, for the taste of it.

These dreams of GOD, 'He came in my dream last night and asked me to so this and that'. What in this world is that? I see a movie of Megan Fox or Priyanka Chopra and they always come in my dream and ask me to do this and that. So are they really the avatars of the almighty.

Some stupids say that there is a temple in some place and this is the most powerful GOD of them all. Duh?! As per the educated theists the GOD is one and is everywhere, now what the hell do you mean by a powerful GOD?

Last and the most dangerous one; people who are the voice and soul of the GOD. They are the descendant and they are here to drive people in the correct direction. Where did they actually come from? Some woman's womb.

If you really wanna worship someone then worship those who did real good for people someone like Mother Theresa or your own parents.

Comments

  1. One thing i have understood in my life is, never try to put some rationality in a theist brain, it is incapable of holding such complex thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..