Snake Bite: A reel

Friday had been to a hospital and heard a story about a snake-bite case. I have this fantasy of imagining myself in all the stories that been through my brain that day. And this is what happened when snake actually bit me in one of my fantasies.
 
Rushing to the hospital is so much fun,
wish I could see the next morning sun.
This thing came out of blue,
bit me and spit its glue.
Snake is such a bad animal;
when stepped on, bites every single mammal.
A single bite makes one so dizzy,
that even when you are high you fell izzy.
I was just on a life's restart,
after this I guess its becomes short.
The doc said 'son be brave',
I begged him not to send me to my grave.
The pain of a snake bite, one can feel
only if its real and not in a reel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Childhood..

Developer Vs Tester - Part II

My first 500 KM..